Thursday, November 19, 2009

Elergy to ATL Kunbi

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........a moment of silence.I wander in search of him in my dreams.My heart was troubled and wondering if this is true.I thought it was a joke until i tried calling you some weeks after and i remembered you were gone,i laughed then i felt terribly sad.Then it hit me that i lost a friend...one dats so friendly.I hold my tears and my body feels unsafe in fears.The scenes from when you were buried reminded me of your brothers bravery and the tears of ur sister.Her words said it all and mourns from everywhere made me cold.Deaths so cruel,just after your eighteenth birthday.I dont think i can ever get over this.......anybody could die.As we walk into the cemetry,i stare at the plaques and they were mostly aged.I just feel you were too young to go...its so heartbreaking.You had your goals and death cut it short.I hope and pray God puts you in a better place.....i know God has reasons for everything.REST IN PEACE ATL Kunbi.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment