Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sleepy..................zzzzzz

Bin starin at the keys all day(for a yle......das wah i mean). am  in a rily dark place and all i can see is me.I taught i could do this wit eryone buh am all alone,the only one here wit me is the sound of the keys.i realy should have said NO cos eryone doesnt play fair.Now am gasping for air like have bin runnin all day......lyk i rily need to save me from maself.I cant take this anymore,erytime i try to get a hold i just feel its slipin away,its hurts really bad.I just pray it doesnt shatter cos its begginin to crack up.Am never gonna bow ma head in sadness,i would just keep my head up high  hoping somtin good comes outta it.Sometimes everyrthing just feels like the wrong thing to do and it just keeps slippin away like a fading memory.I cant explain this at all,i just keep breaking and i rily wanna take you apart.This feels  right buh its so wrong cos its an unfair war.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  :i would let the lights go,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment